ParentPay Online Payment Service
We accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and visits. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit/debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method for parents/carers to make payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents/carers and students?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your child will not have to worry about losing money at school.
- Parents/Carers can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email.
- ParentPay allows parents/carers to view their child’s purchases at the canteen.
How to get started with ParentPay
When you receive your account activation username and password from us, simply follow the instructions in the letter to get started with ParentPay.
If you want to find out more about ParentPay go to: www.parentpay.com/Parents.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems whilst using the ParentPay site then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the School Office on 0161 499 2726.