As part of our Fantastic Futures Curriculum we support MEA students by:
- helping to prepare them for progression into employment or the next stage of their education
- providing opportunities for students to connect with positive role models from the world of work and engage with local businesses to prepare for the future in a digital world.
- helping them develop entrepreneurial skills
At MEA, we use many different methods to measure and assess the impact of our careers programme. We do this do by:
- Regularly evaluating our programme through the compass tool
- Our NEET figures, which have been very positive over the years, due to the careers programme we have in place
- Having a tracker for every year group to ensure that all students receive opportunities to develop their employability skills
- All curriculum areas completing annual evaluations
- Students, staff and employers completing feedback forms after any career related event
For more information about careers visit:
The lead Careers Teacher at MEA is Ms Patel, Director of Enterprise
You can contact Ms Patel via our main reception on 0161 499 2726 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an employer or business who would like to support our careers programme, please also contact Ms Patel as above.