Latest News

Work Permits

Posted on: 02/07/2019

Did you know if you are aged 13 -16 and in regular paid work you must have a work permit?  Your employer is responsible for applying for the permit from the City Council.  For further information about work permits and the sort of jobs you can do, please see the 'Guide to getting a job whilst at school' in the careers section of the website.

Back to Top